17 December 2012

As Promised

I know you've all been dying to see the beautiful pictures of our beautiful Christmas tree.  I'm warning you... it is picture perfect. (Just not perfect pictures.)








I left the lights on because I trees always look better with lights.  I wanted to draw your attention to the star on the top, courtesy of my daughter.  

We were lucky and got a few donations from other people, so we have more than just five decorations and our homemade goodies.  

I know, I know, you're all jealous and can't wait to go home and un-decorate whatever silly things you've put on your own trees to make them look more like mine.  Well, I'm sorry to have to show you the way Christmas Trees are supposed to look, and make you all feel bad about your own.  Sometimes love is tough.

Here's to wishing you all the best of the season.

No comments: