04 October 2016

Surprise!


Isn't that a beautiful cover?  And did you notice the third name down?  That's me.  So, after years of trying to be published again, it's finally happening!

This is a compilation of four novellas, all put together for your reading enjoyment.  The theme of each story is "marriage of convenience".  I don't know about you, but I love those types of stories.  In real life, marriages of convenience probably aren't all that romantic, but in fiction, they're great.

If you're interested in reading these four stories, you'll be able to around March 2017, just in time for Mother's Day (It'd make a great gift.  Not-so-subtle-hint).  Hooray for Mother's Day Anthologies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mandi! I'm thrilled for you and am excited to read it when it comes available. I hope you are doing well! I miss you!